WORKPLACE PSYCHOLOGICAL CARE
When a person’s sense of psychological safety is weakened, it decreases their capacity to perform optimally and be productive. There are some essential initiatives that an organization can take to mitigate psychological hazards and risks, prevent psychological injury as well as promote wellness and productivity among employees. These include but not limited to having an effective corporate strategy for mental wellness, proper management and employee training, suitable workplace mental health programs as well as relevant policies and processes.
EMPLOYEE MENTAL HEALTH CONTINUUM & CAPACITY TO PERFORM
Adapted from the Mental Health Commission of Canada: The Working Mind Mental Health Continuum
HOW WE CAN HELP
Our associates at Insight Corporate Care can help you to:
1) Determine your workplace psychological health and safety end goals and then assess the gaps and concerns that need to be addressed.
2) Design and implement strategies, plans, programs, policies, and/or processes to address gaps and concerns identified as well as enhance overall psychological health and safety in your workplace.
3) Examine and select psychological and cognitive wellness programs that are suited to the needs of your employees/members and your organization.
4) Prevent and care for psychological injuries among your employees/members.
5) Promote psychological wellness and productivity among your employees.